Thursday, July 30, 2009

Help with my CV?

I'm 17 yrs old and currently work fulltime. I have an exisitng C.V but want to know what to include and what not to include. So any ideas what my different heading should be? if anyone could send me theres as an example that would be great thankyou xxx PS, i dont want to use the templates on word!

Help with my CV?
Hi Jessica,





I'm not sure if you are in the US since you are asking about a CV I'm guessing not?





I don't know how relevant they are to you, but you can find really good sample resumes on the big job boards (monster.com, careerbuilder.com, hotjobs.com, etc.)





They do cover what you should and shouldn't include on a resume, but it is a bit different for a CV (although I think you'd be fine distributing a resume instead... )





Best of luck!


No comments:

Post a Comment