Tuesday, July 28, 2009

I want to get my pictures I have to show up on my ebay listing. I have a photobucket acc. but need to link pic

OK I'm doing my ebay ad, I tried Word and Front Page for my past up. I got the spacing and layout the way I want it. I copy and past to the description field on ebay. I get the layout but my pictures have the little broken file sign in the block for my pictures.


I have tried publish to the web on both Word and Front Page. I also have the pictures in the photo bucket acc. Please tell me in A,B,C or 1. 2. 3. instructions how to do this.





I also want to be able to use a template for my ad that I got on line for an ebay ad, but not their template. I hope I am only missing how to link my photos to there web source at photo bucket and once I know how to link them future copy and past with the template will include my photo I have already linked to my first ebay ad I made in Word.





Many Thanks to the guru that can get my pictures through.

I want to get my pictures I have to show up on my ebay listing. I have a photobucket acc. but need to link pic
Go to your photobucket gallery, under each picture is a little box that says "embed" or something similar. Copy the code in that box and paste it in the spot you want your picture to go.





That's all there is to it!


No comments:

Post a Comment