Thursday, July 30, 2009

LLC, DBAs. Selling units of membership. Legal Documents.?

Ok. I have a LLC. I create Web Sites for services and membership. Every website that I create is a new DBA. My question is the follow... Can i sell units of DBA's memberships? For example, lets suppose that my LLC (MyCorporation, L.L.C.) owns three websites. WebOne, WebTwo and WebThree. Each one of those are DBAs. I have programmers interested in working BUT i do not want them to work for a salary. I'd rather sell them a piece of the DBA so they feel commited to make it work and the best they do, the more the will earn eventually. When I say sell them is actually "giving" them a percent of the DBA at no cost. When profits start, then they will get what's equivalent to their percent.





Now, where can I get Legal Documents to do this? What specific contract i need for this? Is there a website where i can buy the contract template?

LLC, DBAs. Selling units of membership. Legal Documents.?
You need a professional legal consultant to help you decide if it is at all possible or a legitimate proposistion. Sounds like you want to sell them a stake in your company but under your DBAs which doesn't have the same structure as an LLC


No comments:

Post a Comment